Are you concerned about dirt, odor, color, and bad taste in the cottage lake?
Get clean & clear water in your whole house faucets.
Perfect for Homes, Cottages & Offices.
Triple Stage 20"x 4.5" Big Blue Heavy Duty Whole House Filter 3/4" or 1"Ports
Multiple Choices (4 Choices) / Select any of the following During your checkout:-
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
3/4" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Left To Right ( Left Inlet - Right Outlet )
1" ports ( inlet Outlet Sizes) // System Water Flow Setup Direction is Right To Left ( Right Inlet - Left Outlet )
Always the Big Clear Housing is on the Inlet Side
Note : Please be sure to make the right choice during your checkout.
Usually we use Whole House Water Filter to deliver safer, cleaner, water to every faucet and showerhead in our whole house without drawing down water pressure.
Our Whole House Water Filter designed with oversized filters, housings to maintain the strongest water pressure as much as possible. Larger housings with larger filters require less frequent services, which saves your time, money, and efforts.
10 Micron Pleated Filter 104117
More surface area for greater dirt holding capacity, Lower initial Pressure Drop, Higher Flow Rate, Washable, Longer Life, Reduce filtration cost.
Removes 99 % of Solid particles from your water source before transferring the water to second stage.
PP Spun 5 Micron Sediment filter 104112
Reduces sediment, dirt, sand, silt, scale& rust particles.
Granular Active Carbon ( GAC) 104113
Reduces chlorine, taste, odors, chemicals,& organic impurities .
This Filter Designed For maximum contact between the water and carbon.
Vertical Hydraulic Gauge
* Pressure Gauge it’s helpful in
monitoring your incoming water
pressure, internal unit pressure & when to replace the filters. Indicate
you to replace the filters when changes in reading start, pressure drop
increasing is an indication that the cartridges start clogging with particular
maters or the filters media is exhausted and the water inside the system can’t
pass through the filters normally.
- Bad tastes
- Giardia Cysts
- VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- 1 x 20" x 4.5" Clear filter housing with pressure release .
- 1 x 20" x 4.5" Big Blue filter housing with pressure release.
- 1 x Liquid Pressure Gauges Size 60MM , Range 10 Kg/psi.
- 1 X 10 Micron Sediment Pleated filter
- 1 X 5 Micron PP Spun sediment filter
- 1 X 20"x 4.5" Coconut shell Granular Activated Carbon Filter
- 2 x Reinforced heavy duty PVC ball valves (maintenance free and corrosion free) + 2 couplings
- 1 x Filter Wrench
- 1 x Three stages Metal Wall Mounting Bracket
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sediment Filter Life - 6 months.
- Carbon Filter Life - 20,000 Gallons
- Less than 1 psi pressure drop @ 20 GPM
- Maximum operating pressure: 90 PSI
- Operating temperature: 40-100oF (5- 40C)
- Dimensions: 27.5" height x 24.5" width x 8" depth
- Weight: Approx 42 lbs.
- Feed water pH range: 4.0 - 10.0
- Preferable feed water pressure range: 20 - 90 PSI to Get the best filtration results keep it less than 60 PSI.
- Maximum feed water TDS: 2000 ppm
- Flow Rate / GPM
1 - 40* GPM for 1" Inlet / Outlet
1 - 35* GPM for 3/4" Inlet / Outlet
* Pressure drop will be determined based on feed water pressure, filter cartridge selection, fluid viscosity, filter life and conditions.
Applications for products
- Electroplating, etching & image development process in PCB industry
- Filtration of electroplating fluid in conventional electroplating industry
- Pre-filter of DI & RO water filtration system for industry
- Filtration of low viscosity fluids of chemical
- Filtration of water for manufacturing processes& recycled water